ART###100 Brave and Interesting Questions
- What's the toughest decision you made today?
- What's the toughest decision you made this year?
- What's the toughest decision you ever made?
- What have you forgotten?
- If you were guaranteed the answer to one question, what would it be?
- What's it like being you right now?
Follow this link for full answer
Even more, what are playful questions?
What's the worst haircut you've ever gotten? What's the strangest nickname you've ever been given and how did you earn it? What's the most awkward thing that's ever happened to you on a date? What's the worst thing your parents have ever caught you doing?
All the same, what is a good question? A good question is framed in a clear, easily understandable language, without any vagueness. Students should understand what is wanted from the question even when they don't know the answer to it. The question 'What are your rights? ... ', the same question becomes clear and specific.
Apart from that, what is 21 questions to ask a guy?
21 Questions To Ask a Guy
- What type of food do you like? ...
- What kind of music do you like listening to? ...
- What would you do if you won a million dollars? ...
- Do you like pets? ...
- What is your dream job? ...
- What's your favorite hobby? ...
- Do you like traveling? ...
- Do you like sports?
What is the stupidest question?
Dumbest questions ever asked
- If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all? ...
- Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a horse? ...
- Are there birds in Canada? ...
- Should I tell my parents I'm adopted? ...
- What happens if you paint your teeth white with nail polish?
16 Related Questions Answered
Comment on the weather.Ask for information. A great way to start a conversation is to ask for information from the person you want to talk to. ... Pay a compliment. ... Comment on something pleasant. ... Introduce yourself. ... Offer help. ... Mention a shared experience. ... Praise the person. ... Ask about them.â€¢
75 Fun Questions of the Day
- What's the best thing you've got going on in your life at the moment?
- In the seconds before you die, you are allowed to know everyone who was secretly in love with you at some point. ...
- In 10 years time, will you be proud of what you are doing now?
- What does your inner voice tell you?
@toystoryy if you mean "that is a juicy question" it basically means it will cause drama or it is interesting.
Awkward Questions to Ask any Guy
- When was the last time you cried?
- Guess how many guys I've slept with?
- Have you ever seen your mom/sister/grandma naked?
- Are you sure you're not gay?
- Do you like having a beer belly?
- How long does it take you to get ready for a date?
- How many girls' numbers are in your phone?
In English, there are four types of questions: general or yes/no questions, special questions using wh-words, choice questions, and disjunctive or tag/tail questions. Each of these different types of questions is used commonly in English, and to give the correct answer to each you'll need to be able to be prepared.
- Have You Ever Dine And Dashed At A Restaurant? ...
- Would You Rather Have Endless Money Or Endless Love? ...
- Have You Ever Been In A Car Crash â€” And It Was Your Fault? ...
- If You Could Star In A Movie, What Movie Would It Be? ...
- What Is Your Most Frequently Used Emoji? ...
- What Was The Last Thing You Stole Or Shoplifted?
Deep Questions to Ask a Guy
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Which parent are you closer to and why?
- What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
- What's on your bucket list this year?
- How would you describe your best friend?
Best truth questions
- When was the last time you lied?
- When was the last time you cried?
- What's your biggest fear?
- What's your biggest fantasy?
- Do you have any fetishes?
- What's something you're glad your mum doesn't know about you?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- What's the worst thing you've ever done?
The hardest question ever asked: What is truth?
- Science is based on the correspondence theory of truth, which claims that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
- Various philosophers have put forth substantive challenges to the truth claims made by science.
Icebreaker questions are thought-provoking questions you can use to encourage people to talk and get to know them better. These questions can be used in most situations where fun, light-hearted conversation is needed to lighten the mood and encourage real bonding.
An icebreaker is an activity or game designed to welcome attendees and warm up the conversation among participants in a meeting, training class, team building session, or other activity. Any event that requires people to comfortably interact with each other and a facilitator is an opportunity to use an icebreaker.
Here are six ways to use "tell me about yourself" when meeting new people:
- Create a safe setting. You can create a safe setting by being the first to answer the icebreaker question you just asked. ...
- Be memorable. ...
- Don't fake it. ...
- Make it a group engagement. ...
- "So, what about you?" ...
- Make a graceful exit.
92 Very Insightful Personal Questions to Ask
- Why are you passionate about what you do?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What do you think makes a good leader?
- Do you think money is important?
- What makes you the happiest?
- What is the most surprising fact you've learnt about yourself?
- What are you afraid of?
One of the best ways to find something to talk about is to encourage your conversation partner to share her thoughts, feelings, and ideas. If your conversation partner shares a detail about her life or tells a story, demonstrate your interest by following up. Make sure that you ask relevant questions.
Boring people don't include anybody in the conversation. What makes someone boring is "the inability to include the others with interest into the conversation," says Marie Holland, "which I feel usually happens when the 'boring' person just wants their point to be told with too much detail that isn't relevant."
- Fashion. You can always pay your crush a nice compliment by appreciating his fashion sense and how he looks good in his outfit.
- Sports. Figure out what sport he likes and root for the same team. ...
- Music. ...
- Movies. ...
- Interesting TV shows. ...
- Talk About Travel. ...
- Hobbies. ...
- Talk About Pets.